Monday, January 19, 2009

report a concern

A kind reader told me how to tell on my neighbors(see earlier post/comment)Living in an area where you will be killed this is very handy. This contractor bought the house on my block( a fore mentioned), he started gutting it to sell it as 3 condos instead of a duplex. During a period of time when he was gutting the house he had no plumbing. This IDIOT decided he'd put up a porta-potty in the middle of the sidewalk! This was august so the heat and all the rain at night didn't help( remember, it rained every night). Finally one night I went out and the porta-potty was spilling all over the sidewalk. The next day I immediately called to see if the idiot had a builders permit since it wasn't posted. Surprise surprise, he didn't. He also had a trash bin in the street taking up THREE PRECIOUS PARKING SPACES. and he had a trash can in front of it and behind it and wood in the street so really 5 spaces were taken by this guy who was just gutting the place and had no intention of living there nor was apart of the community.
I waited and waited but after the sewerage I contacted the city "officials". Since this is my first homeowner experience I didn't know if people CAN do this stuff? but, I learned immediately that they can't. actually when i drove home from work they were on site ticketing the people! I was very impressed and
bye bye port-a-potty
nice knowing you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie!! Glad to see you back and making me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete